We offer bioriented polyester films for a variety of printing methods, including screen, offset and digital printing.
The main advantages of these films are:
- high transparency that allows printing the reverse side, providing no loss of vividness of the print
- resistance to high temperatures (from -90C to 130C at continuous work)
- resistance to chemicals
- excellent pressing-resistance (even up to 1 000 000 presses)
We offer films with thicknesses from 0.023 mm to 0.500 mm (23-500 microns), in a variety of surface finishes (matt, gloss) in colourless, milk and white versions
Polyester films are used mainly in the production of:
- foil keyboards
- control panels of machinery and equipment
- front panels of household appliances
- high durability forms, labels, tickets, passes
We offer films in rolls and sheets, according to customer specifications.
Please contact us - we will provide you with technical support and help you choose the product that meets your requirements.